Sunday, November 11, 2012

Movember.

        Today is Remembrance day, you'd think I'd post about that. But honestly I've nothing really to say about it. It is what it is. I've been to War Memorials, Concentration camps and several of the landing beaches from WWII. The wars were tragic, and what those men and women went through for us was awful. Going to those places really opened my eyes about Remembrance day and what it means for all of us. But being that I didn't do anything today that relates to Remembrance day, I'm not going to post about it.

        Instead I'm going to post about Movember. The month where all of the men I know grow facial hair to raise money for cancer research. The problem being that really about 50% of the men I know participate in this making it really hard to choose who to donate money to. I know all the money goes to the same place in the end, but still you want your friends to feel like they are contributing and will hopefully do it again next year. It's like High School all over again! Trying to pick the right group to back. Fortunately my father is participating and I'm mostly broke, so he wins, and will get my donation this year. Tra-la.

       But even though I can grow a spectacular mustache nor can George, that doesn't mean we can't get into the spirit of the thing. So today we did this...



        If you haven't donated yet and are wondering who, what, and where to donate please click here  and make a donation to my Dad and his team. At some point cancer touches us all, please donate today. Plus if a super cute baby can grow an epic awesome stache to help out, you can probably chip in a couple of bucks...just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment